WANT TO TAKE YOUR VENDOR-MANAGED INVENTORY (VMI) TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Traditional VMI vs Fasteners Direct Sure Stock
VMI or Vendor Managed Inventory is a model designed to streamline inventory management and order fulfillment. Basically, VMI gives your vendor full control over your supply levels as they stock and re-stock as they see fit. While outsourcing this service can allow you to focus on other areas of your business, you're putting all of your trust in the supplier to optimize your stock.
In this ever-changing market, do you really want to give up that much control in managing your inventory? Fasteners Direct has taken VMI to the next level with our Sure Stock system. This program allows YOU to be in control of your inventory levels. And it's super easy to implement!
See the example of what a Sure Stock set up could look like in your facility. All the items are packaged and shelved at your location in ready-to-use boxes and FD pails.
As you use product and see your supply running low, simply scan the card for that part and it will automatically place an order for us to replenish! Your parts will be readily available, and no payment is required until they are used.
We will not only come and set everything up for you, but we can also offer to lock in your price and inventory for up to 12 months! Our Sure Stock system is guaranteed to make SURE your fasteners are always STOCKed.
Highlights of the FD Sure Stock System
- No purchase order is needed to start.
- Parts are all readily available and there is no payment required until they are used.
- FD sets up shelving and monitors stock free of charge.
- Price & inventory can be locked for up to 12 months.
- Simple scan to re-order option available.
- All items shelved and located at your location, packed in ready to use boxes. Boxes double as shelving bins.
- Re-order cards also available in various colors and styles.
Colored Pail Shipping Options
Customize your packaging with FD colored pails. These are a great option to easily identify your parts quickly and efficiently. We can also label them with your logo, part number, description and any information that is needed.
White, Black, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, Natural, Orange, Gray
Sizes Include: 1 Gallon, 2 Gallon, 3.5 Gallon and 5 Gallon.
- Safely store or ship your products in these durable pails.
- High-density polyethylene construction withstands temperatures up to 180°F.
- Stackable with lid. Empty pails nest for storage.
- Standard Lid – Tear tab for tight, secure seal.
Colors and sizes subject to availability.
Our customized FD Systems are beneficial because they are tailored to meet the specific needs and preferences of each individual customer, leading to greater satisfaction and a more personalized experience.
The FD Sure Stock System is just one of many free FD Systems that we offer. If you're interested in taking VMI to the next level consider this program. Also be sure to explore FD Stock and Lock, and FD Custom Kitting and Labeling. Check out our Video Resources page and watch one of our quick videos detailing these FD Systems along with many other topics of interest.
Want to take Sure Stock to the next level? There is NO cost for Sure Stock 3.0 and everything is consignment based. Fasteners Direct will jump-start the program for you and include one-month's supply of product.GET STARTED
Please check out our other proven systems and services.