INCREASE PEACE OF MIND.
Lean System Evaluation
With over 30 years of experience in the fastener industry, our team is well-versed in the common challenges that manufacturers face.
We understand how frustrating it can be to set-up a system and then have a stock out on just 1 or 2 items. This is often very costly and could possibly erase what should have been a stellar KPI.
We understand the impact that supply chain issues, price fluctuations, and fastener organization can have on your business. That's why we're focused on providing proven solutions that are designed to help you run your business lean.
Our team of specialists will come on-site to assess your current fastener usage and organization, and then make recommendations on how to improve efficiency.
This could include implementing a customized VMI program, custom packaging and labeling, and price locking among other programs which are proven to save time and expenses.
Benefitting manufacturers in a number of ways, including:
- Reduced costs: By improving your fastener management, you can reduce your overall costs. This could be achieved by reducing waste, improving inventory accuracy, and negotiating better prices with suppliers.
- Increased efficiency: A more efficient fastener management system can help you to improve your production processes. This could lead to shorter lead times, higher output, and improved quality.
- Improved safety: By ensuring that you have the right fasteners in stock when you need them, you can help to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Increased peace of mind: Knowing that your fastener management is in good hands can give you peace of mind, so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
The FD Advantage
Our team often finds alternative fasteners that provide the same function but can decrease assembly time (labor) and/or product costs.
- Fasteners Direct will send a team of specialists to your facility to assess current fastener usage and organization.
- Our team will gather information and data that will later be presented in a formal proposal. You can expect specific recommendations on how to improve your fastener management. We will also outline what to expect from the beginning stages, through the implementation process, to the final set up of a customized system.
- Pricing: The cost for this service starts at $2,500. There is no obligation to use Fasteners Direct as your supplier or system provider. If you do decide to use FD this amount will be credited to your account. Once you have agreed on a plan, Fasteners Direct will implement the changes. Fasteners Direct will continue to work with you to ensure that your fastener management system is running smoothly.
We stand behind our the Lean System Evaluation 100% and guarantee that you will be satisfied or get your money back. A team member will be happy to discuss the details with you.
If you are interested in learning more about this service, please contact Fasteners Direct at 800-691-0292 or submit the form above. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and provide more details.
Here are some examples of how this service can benefit manufacturers:
- Customizing vans for commercial use: A business that customizes vans for commercial use could improve their efficiency by implementing a system that tracks the usage of fasteners in their customization process. This would help them to identify areas where they can reduce waste and improve productivity. For example, they could track the number of screws, nuts, and bolts used to install shelving, racks, and other accessories in the vans. This information could then be used to optimize the ordering process and ensure that they always have the right fasteners in stock when they need them.
- Agricultural industry: A business that manufactures products for the agricultural industry could reduce their costs by implementing a VMI program. This would ensure that they always have the right fasteners in stock when they need them, so they don't have to pay for excess inventory. For example, a company that manufactures harvesters could implement a VMI program for the screws, nuts, and bolts used to assemble the harvesters. This would ensure that they always have the right fasteners on hand to keep the production line running smoothly.
- Industrial truck equipment: A business that manufactures industrial truck equipment could improve their efficiency by implementing a system that includes custom kits in their assembly. For example, a company that manufactures forklits could have pre-made custom kits that are labeled specifically for their product. This could include a specific number of screws, nuts and bolts used to assemble a certain section of the forklift. These kits could easily optimize the ordering and assembly process saving time and keeping the production at optimal levels.